My g/f broke up with me because of her family problems

Nothing to do with me. She has two kids that are dysfunctional. It causing her a lot of stress. She told me she needs space. She still cares for me. and doesnt have hard feelings for me. I care for her too. I improved myself since I first met her. Lately I did a lot of sweet things by action to let her know I care.

Right now Im not contacting her. How can I win her back so she begs me back?

Tony

Hey if she thinks she's better off alone then, well... she is gonna be surprised! You don't have to do a thing to get her back, she'll come begging if she has any sense. But if you want to give her a few hints along the way do small things like sending flowers or cards etc. She needs to be loved and you're the one to do it It's just a matter of time...

Good Luck

Hello Tony,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that things don't go the way that you had them planned in the first place. I understand that you like this young woman, but that because of her dysfunctional children she doesn't seem to be committed and wanted to have a break.

I would like to explain to you that to most people in the world, children are number 1 priority. I believe that you don't have children yourself, but this is really how it works in life. I could imagine that her children are taking up so much time, that she feels bad over not being able to spend time on you. She also might fear the idea of 'bringing in her dysfunctional children into your relationship'. She might be afraid that you would love her, but yet that you don't want to have anything to do with her children. Wether she's right or wrong, I have a strong believe that this is the deeper cause of this situation and that she is trying to protect her feelings and the feelings of (possible) neglection towards her children. Like I said: "Children are number 1 priority".

I don't have any particular advice for you. In your situation I would sit down and see if this might be the case indeed. From there you should create a strategy in which you include this 'major' (let's face it!) problem. I think it goes a little more beyond sending her nice cards and flowers.

I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

hmm..yeah..she will probably come back to you if thigns get too "dysfunctional (big words confuse me) and like tobigahart said, give her few hints and helpful uhh...helpful..er..well.. helpful stuff..yeah. if u bump into her somewherre, and it seems liek she needs help controlling her children, ask if she needs help. that shows u care for her and her children too and so she wont be afraid to come back. hope thsi helps, i wish the best for the both of you.

-FENDERRRR