Proactiv Questions

I've been using it for about a month now, people say it cleared my face a little. I don't see it. Well, I'd like to know from anyone who used it is it safe to use the Face Mask more then 3 times a week. It seems to work the best of all them. I'd also like to know if I could use the last step cream more then twice a day. It says on one direction to use 2 to 3, then on the other morning and night. Thanks Guys.

hey there,

i used proactiv for a while and it helped my face a bit, but it didnt completely clear it up. .. anyway you can use the mask more than 3 times a week however it may make your skin too dry depenidng on your skintype, and if you do that your body will counter by producing MORE oil, so it may in fact be counter-productive, i'd follow the directions and stick with it, eventaully your face will clear up unless u have moderate to severe acne, in which case you may want to see a dermatologist

hope i helped,

Darknova

Hi There,

I used ProActiv gosh I think it was like 7 years ago. I don't use i ttoday but when i did use it I had the best success with it. I used to work for a cosmetic line and would recommend to my clients that it works like a charm. I have friends that I have turned on to this product.

I can't say anymore about it I just really believe in the product.

Well, the mask seems to help and my acne to most isnt that bad but it seems heavy on both cheeks. That seems to be the main source. I have been using it twice a day and it seems to help somewhat. I am going to a derm. soon, thanks on the adive on the mask, it just seemed to help so much I would have liked to extend my use with it a week.

and I'd also like to know if I could pop-whiteheads?? or does it hurt me more than help.

For me, Proactive was the biggest waste of money on my acne. It was just crap. Just as much crap as Nature's Cure. Prescription drugs are the way to go. I've been using this anti-biotic called Dynacin for 1 month and a half now and anti-biotics kick in about 2-3 months so I'm already getting good results so yeah its working great and I get A LOT less acne then I used to. It kills the acne where it starts pretty much. It probably works a lot better on people with mild acne, but I have deep-rooted so yeah just saying what I've used. I also use Retin-A micro. I know some people that used to have bad acne, they'd use anti-biotics and Retin-A and it got rid of there acne, so I highly recommend you see a dermotologist. It's so much more worth it than doing Proactive.

Oh yeah I don't know if you have a different face mask, but I had that sulfur mask and that was probably the only thing that worked. I used that more than the actual Proactive lol, it dryed out my face, I still got acne but, it was better than having a greasy face.

ya dude a lot of people are trying these things.I havent tried anything at all but now im trying the stuff u buy from stores but i doubt this stuff works.Well this guy thta lived at my friends house was completely covered with acne then he used proactiv and wow!HIs face was completely spotless.But i guess it wasnt the same for u man sorry.hmm well doesnt this stuff have a high amount of alcohol so it might be a lil bit b ad too use on your face a lil too much?So im not sure mystero unless the stuff your using has like a different mixture im not all to sure about how much u can use it a day.Instuctions probably say what lot of it may do to your face.

ok, well my face as in a whole, doesn't have as much spread acne and my acne turned into red dots on my face, which seem to fade a little. Is it natural for your face to look fine, then use the proactiv then seem like it has spread again. May just be how it works. Also does facial hair effect anything? and for those who used Proactiv..

I first use hot water on my face to open pores, then proceed with the first cream, leave it a little bit on my face, pat down my face. Let it dry then proceed to the green thing with a tissue on my face. Let it dry, then use the repairer, which I use on effected areas. Am I doing something wrong perhaps, and I am visiting a derm. tomorrow, see what he can do.