how can i impression him even more...

well people who been reading and writing to me knows my story..Well Tonight Greg calls ans says if i want to go to the camper this weekend he found the keys. So I told him ya of course...

I think I really what help is this weekend I want him to realize that i do like him and i want him to even tell me that he does like me. But what can i do at the camper to impression him even more. can't do sexy things bc his family will be up there but they all have they own campers, but his brother and friend will be there. I graducate with his brother in 2002 so i am 20 so is he and Greg is 28 but i will be turning 21 so its like 7 years and couple of months...Any help i will love..

Nicole

I think you should just act comfortable around him. Sit close to him but don't make it too obvious. Laugh at his jokes and compliment him on his appearance when he's looking good. He'll notice things like that. Those are the things guys look for when they like a girl. It let's them know the girl is attracted to them.

Hope this helps.

hey nicole...

the only thing i can think of is, to just relax and be urself. The answer is really simple, because he probably already likes you, since he invited u to come along with everyone. It sounds like its going to be a real pleasant and fun time there...so just take some clothes that are comfy, and u can be sexy tho by wearing pretty lacy and matching underwear. Altho his parents are going to be there...you will surprise him as u to retreat together for the evening...

Do things with his mom too...i think that can be sexy in its own way. It will show him that you can get along with her, and im sure this is any guys dream for his girl and mom to get along well. Dont ask her if u can help do anything,..just involve urself with tyding up stuff, preparing meals or snacks..or even drinks and serve it to the guys...let him see that you are a hospitable girl, that is better than being a snob that wants ppl to wait on u hand n feet.

u know???...just keep it real, and act down to earth like the kind of girl mom wants her son to be with...then once u get moms approval, then surely he will love u tenderly and let u know just how much u mean to him...as u 2 are finally alone...haha

3cookies

well ... it wont be your fault ... if you look... a bit .... hmm... how i should put it... well ... sexy.Parents are always problem but think how you whould act if you were 30 and experienced.You do regret less the things you do than the things you do not do.