someone help me with this!!!

heres the deal,

I met this guy of the internet who lives in my town, we want to meet and everything and he seems really cool and I asked some ppl I know if they know him and they all say that hes a jerk. He appearently was with one of my friends, and when I ask him about it he denies it he says he never did anything with her. Now he totally doesn't seem to be like that kinda guy but this whole thing has been on my mind ever since I herd about all this. someone please give me some advice male or female

Thanks!!

I think you should go and meet him but go with your friends and meet in a very public place.

Take that friend that thinks she's been with him. If she recognizes him you know she's telling the truth. In that case meet with him ask him how she knows him and then leave.

If she doesn't recognize him don't worry about your friend too much.

Never trust anyone over the net fully. You can't tell whether someone is lying through their words alone.

Good Luck.

ya, its always cool to meet publicly with sumone u became friends with online. Ive never trusted anyone online enough to want to meet them, the most ive ever done is talk on the phone, which was always pleasant...and honestly, i dont think id ever want to meet anyone from online...

When ppl tell us things, you first must take into cosideration their credibility and if you know them to be honest or troublemakers...because we cant always take everyones words for truth. Try to give him the benefit of the doubt, becuase just because he wa a jerk to sumone else, doesnt mean hes gonna be a jerk to u. Some ppl bring these things on themselves, according to how they act towards others...

Do be cautious, but dont be too quck to judge what could turn out to be a perfectly charming gentleman. If it doesnt work out...u know how to say..."cya buddy"...im sure of it...

haha...just go and have a good time with him...and see where the day takes u...

cookies

be real careful. i would think twice about meeting this guy let alone gettin together with him. usually i would go with my gut but in this case...i'd stick with others (which are your friends) opinions (gah so many internet relationships..) anyway..hope this helps, i hope everything works out for everyone there.

-FafafaFenderRararaRocker17