Kegel exercises can help with that, just google it to find out more information. It all be due to the anatomy of your vulva and vagina. That's too sensitive to discuss openly in the forum but that's my theory guess. Your labia my be holding back that ejaculate and preventing it from squiriting out or it could be that ur pc muscles aren't strong enough to expell that fluid out.

hi. i totally feel on what you're saying. that same thing happens to me, and i never figured it out yet. every time i "get laid", i have sex by the same guy for hundreds of times, and i he always asks me if i "came yet." i couldn't tell you. only an expert would know just to be honest with you. is this a bad or a good thing to you?

hello, im new here. my boyfriend and i do have sex. when he makes me cum, it dont come out. i guess it stays in there. but a couple days later i do have discharge. heres the question, how can i make my cum, come out out of my body while im having the orgasm? or how can i make it squirt out?

Do you know for sure it is "female ejaculate"? Not all women ejaculate, but discharge is very normal for women through her cycle, and it can vary from thin and watery/clear, to thicker and white - it is not necessarily ejaculate, just discharge produced naturally.

Some women "ejaculate" during sex, some don't, and both are fine. The only thing that could cause "squirting" is maybe if you flexed or contracted your pelvic muscles some more...but they usually are contracting when you orgasm already!

Well try woman on top (providing you haven't alrady done) Let gravity assist you in this way. From what I'm getting from this, you either have large outer labia that is preventing this flow. What to do, is google this and see what the size of the labia have to do with the release of ejaculate.

well my boyfriend wesley, nows when i cum. but after a while of sex i start to get dry, and he always asks, "why are you getting dry, you just had a bunch of orgasms?" i cant anwser him. im not sure if it is a bad thing

That is normal too, lubrication does not last forever for *most* women if you have orgasmed. It does not suit the "purpose" of sex biologically speaking, you just need lubrication to get initial penetration.

If you are on the birth control pill, medications or you are dehydrated or ill, you will also have less lubrication as they dry up mucous membranes at times.

Use artifical lubrication (like KY) if necessary.

Also, the size of your labia have nothing to do with it, they do not block your vaginal canal. It may simply be as you do not "ejaculate" in the way that you seem to be aiming to do. I only get "ejaculate" when I have vaginial/g-spot orgasms, not clitoral alone.

There is a technique that may be able to help you. Since you already do kegel this will make it a whole lot better. While on top, make sure he's deep inside of you and just rock back and forth DO NOT THRUST UP AND DOWN. By doing this, you stimulate the clit, the g-spot and the epicentre (the area just before the cervix) This will give you a mind shattering orgasm and it will feel as though your orgasm erutps like a volcano. PM me so that I can send you the link for the site where you can get more info on this as we cannot post links in the forum portals.