Should I tell her when the time comes?

I just started dating this wonderful girl, she is everything I want in a woman, and I think she is a virgin, we haven't talked about it yet. Anyways, I am a virgin too but I have fooled around with my last gf (we never went all the way, the furthest I ever gone was rubbing her vagina. The furthest shes ever gone was oral sex. I just couldn't bring myself to give her oral sex) It was a big mistake and I regret ever doing anything with her because she was The Worst Girlfriend I ever had!. I'm now worried that if this new girl and I get serious and about 2 1/2 to 3 years down the road I'll have to tell her about this. So far we are off to a good start we enjoy each other company and we like to spend a lot of time together. I have been tested for STD's and VD's and both has turned up negative. If this new girl and I become serious and the conversation of past lovers come up, should I tell her? I'm just worried that I might lose her, and if I do I probably deserve it. She is a wonderful girl and I know if things do become serious I'll only care about her and no one else, because shes treated me so well and she is just so wonderful.

The only thing I can give now is my loyality to her, my faithfulness, to support her the way she deserves to be supported, and of course to go all the way with her. I don't even keep in contact with my ex anymore, this whole miskate took over a year ago. Man I can hear it now "Your sleeping on the couch tonight!"