Are you gonna be my girl?

Heya, for those with extremly gd memories you will notice ive got over my ex yay!!!!

Well anyhoo for the past week ive bin on camp and well me n this girl got togther. At first i just thought it was a camp romance, u know bit of fun but would go no further after camp.

However as the week progressed we got a bit closer and my mind started changing. and on the 9 and a half hour coach jouney back was made a lot more interesting

During this journey we got onot the subjects of bf/gfs and niether of of had one. and i was kinda trying to ask her out very very subtly then 'are you gonna be my girl' by jet came on. Which was gd timing to say the least. So i asked her that and she said wait until the next line of the song or somthing like that. But this next line never came.

So when i got back i txted her for clarification and she said

wel i didnt say no n i didnt say yes

so clear as mud i txt her back basically asking again but she aint replyed to that. She goes on hol tomorrow i think and dont get back till the end of the month.

Also 2 further complicate things there is this other girl which ive bin 'working on' how do i let her know? (if girl 1 does want to carry on)

shes in a completely different circle of friends.

Cheers james

• 2 weeks later...