My girlfriend's best friend

I have a big problem you see I am dating this girl and we have been going out for some time and she introduced me to her best friend well a couple a weeks with hanging with the both of them I found myself more interested in her best friend then I was her.How do I let her know that I think we should break up. And how do I go about telling her friend how I feel?

Try and think of things this way... How would you feel if you introduced your girlfriend to your best friend and then she dumped you for him?

I think if you are not interested in your girlfriend anymore, then break up with her, but whatever you do... stay away from her friend. That will not only ruin any chance of you two staying friends, it will ruin their friendship as well. Is it really worth that?

im really feeling u on that kind_20. Thats really foul for a dude to dump his girl for her friend. ANd if she hooked up with you, it just shows her lack respect for her friend. I just cant get with ppl doing stuff like this...l

Thats very hurtful, because it causes good friends to part ways all because of a guy's inability to contain himself. Throughout life, you will be attracted to other women, but its all up to you to have some level of control and know when to set boundaries...and hooking up with her friend is definitely a no-go...

The best thing is for you to leave ur girlfriend alone. Let her go peacefully. Its not wise to jump from girl to girl in these kind of instances...to satisfy your own interest...

You are in a bind...but I have been there myself...albeit on the other side of the situation. I have been the friend that the guy was interested in, but I wouldn't touch that guy with a 10-foot pole because my friend had him first. I wouldn't/ will not cross the boundaries of our friendship and if this girl is a good friend to your girlfriend she wont cross them either...so don't even set yourself up to look like a creep.

If you dont want your girl anymore than end things...but don't dump her and go after her friend......(shutter)...totally uncool.

her friend would probably put you in your place if you ever tried to persue her. there's rules about dating your best friend's ex and that rule is you just don't. if you are no longer interested in your girlfriend, that's perfectly fine... i say tell her what you feel. But please, don't go after her best friend.... there are other fish in the sea