I know its been asked a ton of time but please help

Ive liked a girl for a little while now but she seems to be really shy and its really hard to talk to her. I finally asked her out and she said yes. I want to kiss her but its the first girlfriend Ive ever had and I dont want to mess it up by doing something wrong in a kiss, though I dont want to wait to long to kiss her and upset her. Please descibe to the best of your abilty on how I should go about kissing her.

Just casually lean over to her, and give her a kiss. Basically, just press your lips up against her. You don't have to have an open-mouth kiss or anything for the first time. If you do want to move into an open mouth kiss, just slightly part your lips, and hopefully she will follow suit. If you want to use tongue, just gently open the kiss and then slide your tongue into her mouth and massage her tongue with yours. Don't force your tongue in...if she's being hesitant, just wait and try again another time. You'll do fine!

Discover how she feels about being kissed, before you make your move.

You should ask her questions about kissing. Try to determine if she is ready for that type of move from you yet.

If you feel comfortable enough then by all means lean over and kiss her.

But try to pick your moment. Women love to remember things, so with that in mind, try to make it special.

Good luck to you.