i need some feedback

hey this is my first time using this forums and it seems like a cool, open place. i am not yet 18 so i cant go to any sex shops but i do masterbate regularly. lately i have been becoming bored of the straight jack-off method with just your hands and "package". i know there are things you can make to re-create the feeling of a girls vagina and i wanna know if any of you guys have any homemade things or diferent methods you use.

and PST is good thanks

I'm not a guy, but have you seen the movie, American Pie? One guy in there jacks off with a cherry pie.

I've been in sex shops and seen plastic vaginas, but can't say I know anyone who's used them. I'm sure you could purchase one online if you have a debit or credit card since you are unable to visit the sex shops.

American Pie is an APPLE Pie.

as for the recreating the feeling....do a search on the internet. There's lots of different things. Some people say cutting a hole in a melon of some sort and warming it in the microwave for a little. Other ways are hollowing out a cucumber leaving the skin intact and putting it in the microwave. Get a condom and fill it with a little lotion and warm it in the microwave. You've got to get the squishy feeling and the warm feeling to really recreate it. Do some research on the internet, there's lots of ways. I can't really think of anymore now.