little small pimples under eyes ?

I was wondering . . . sometimes I get these little pimples under my eyes . They are not zits . Just very small pimples that are very tough . Most have nothing in them and are very tough whiles others are very though with a black thing in them ( u can see the black thing through the skin/pimple . They' re impossible / difficult to pop (i don't pop them . I just wanted to see if I could ) . I tried that proactive thing for about 2 months but i don't see enough of a result .

What are these anoying things and how do u get rid of them ?

They sound like 'black heads' to me!

They start off white and when they go to the next stage when they get a black dot in the middle. Don't try and burst them or touch them or you'll help them to spread. Go to a chemist (drugstore) and they'll be able to help.

I think they're caused by not being able to clean the skin pores properly.

Hope I've helped.

Good luck

I was wondering . . . sometimes I get these little pimples under my eyes . They are not zits . Just very small pimples that are very tough . Most have nothing in them and are very tough whiles others are very though with a black thing in them ( u can see the black thing through the skin/pimple . They' re impossible / difficult to pop (i don't pop them . I just wanted to see if I could ) . I tried that proactive thing for about 2 months but i don't see enough of a result .

What are these anoying things and how do u get rid of them ?

It sounds like "milia." Or "Milliae." Something like that. Go to a dermatologist and see what they say. It's latin for "seed." I don't really know how to get rid of them - most people have some - I know I have a few.

Go to the doctor and see what he or she says. good luck