she says theres nothing i can do but is there?

Well i asked this girl out awhile ago and she says that theres nothing i can do to help her decide if she likes me or not but is there something i can do and she just wants to see if i will do anything? so far im confused by that so i have just been standing up for her and talkin to her and comforting her when shes sad. should i just keep doing that or more? if so what?

You can type so you can read right? Ok here is the only advice you need. I have said it before... Go down to your local Barnes & noble Book Store. Find the section about Relationships. Look for the book entitled Love Tactics, How to win the one you want... Look the book over, decide if what I am telling you is the truth then buy the damn thing and read it twice.

Well i asked this girl out awhile ago and she says that theres nothing i can do to help her decide if she likes me or not but is there something i can do and she just wants to see if i will do anything? so far im confused by that so i have just been standing up for her and talkin to her and comforting her when shes sad. should i just keep doing that or more? if so what?

Don't give her to much attention now ! You'll come of a DESPERATE ! ( for example, sometimes when she' s sad just leave her and go about your business ) If people are picking on her then YES FOR SURE stand up for her . . . talk to her , have INTERESTRING conversations . . . Make her laugh and laugh with her . . . TEASE HER A BIT . . . Be confident .

Also , work on your physical appearance ! Go get some nice clothes, haircut etc .

Good luck MAN ! ! !