"These are my favorite things" ques for the guys.

Ladies, Ive got a question for you. What can a guy do for you, or has done for that just makes you melt? What could I wear/say/do, whatever, to make my gf weak in the knees? Really, I'm open to anything.[

OK... I thought this deserved a separate string. But to play off of STRATGUY620.. who wanted to make his GF go weak in the knees....

What are the things women can do to make guys go weak in the knee's... appart from the obvious. If I wanted to impress my significant other and make his heart go pitter patter or make him feel like a school boy and give him goosebumps... what are some ideas I could emply... wear/do/say... open to all suggestions.

Just take the initiative. Our society is so stuck on the guy making all the moves and making all the decisions, it's a nice change for the girl to get you up off your butt and do something fun.

Just like Svenman said, role reversal...

Or perhaps show up at his place unexpected with a case of beer, I know that would make my jaw drop and make me leap all over my g/f

One time my girlfriend and I were just watching TV when I had to leave the room for a second. I came back and sat down next to her not noticing that she had taken off her pants and underwear. Then she jumped on top of me, stradling me and kissing me very aggressively. It wasn't till then that I noticed she'd taken off her pants already.

I guess I like aggressive girls. I think most guys do. Guys are used to being the aggressors and it drives us crazy (in a good way) when our girl is more aggressive than we are.

On the flip side of that, teasing is always good too.

hmmm - let's see....

- When he's on the phone with his mother or someone important, start going down on him.

- Start going down on him in the morning before he wakes up.

The trenchcoat thing sounds like a good one.

I have to echo universe's sentiments... having your sig other go down on you while you're on the phone with someone is a very interesting experience. You're trying your best to keep a straight face, and your girl is loving it all the way as she watches you squirm and try to talk at the same time. My old ex loved to do this to me, and she also loved to just unbutton my shorts and go down on me where ever in the house (didn't matter what was happening... she just loved oral).