Acne Cures - Urgent

This cant be happening, i have prom tomorrow and i also have 3 massive whiteheads on my chin.

I really am looking for quick fixes here, does anyone know of any way to get rid of them ormake them smaller overnight that they found worked.

If not and it comes to it rommorrow, i might manually remove them before i go, does anyone have any tips on doing this.

I thought this only happened on TV right before prom

Many Thnaks

LiveStrong

If you can pop them, do it but really, really gently. Then apply neosporin ointment over and over. Right before you go to bed pu on a dab of toothpaste- paste, not gel. It will dry them out. Then reapply neosproin tomorrow so they're not all dry and crackly. I hope this works- my sister had something similar happen to her 20 years ago and it worked for her!

o man be careful with the toothpaste, I've never tried it on zits BUT if you've ever had someone do somethign really mean (and don't so this to them unless that person really really had it coming)

you take toothpaste and draw or write somethign funny on their forehead and in the morning the toothpaste evidence will be gone but they will be left with a awefully red itchy mark on their skin. that's because toothpaste has some type of acidy thing in it.

I haven't ever done this to anyone and think anyone should cause it's mean but a good teacher told me about it, and I thought it would be a funny thing about toothpaste to share.

Ok my advice on the zits---- pop them but try to be gental and don't like cut your skin with your finger nails or anything popping them. Then I would use neutragena facial acne pron skin bar of soap on it. You have to look in the makeup stuff for that with the other face washes. wash it with that right after you pop them, then right before you go to bed, when you wake up, after lunch and before prom. only in that area cause it can dry your skin out a bit, and use a light lotion on it before you go to prom. If you have some redesh small bumps left over use some cover up on them (taht wont help them go away but it'll help hide them if you put it on right).

if you use cover up I would reccomend the nuetragena cover up, they make some by their other makeup products that helps fight acne. I only use cover up if I need to cover a zit up and it works really good.

good luck.

Qtpie87