Finding it hard to cope

None of these things are your fault. You didn't cause any one to die and it isn't your fault your dad was unfaithful and screwed around and got someone else pregnant. You didn't force him to get a divorce, you didn't tell him to do it.

With that being said....

Where do you go from here. You probably are young and have many things ahead, if your fathers behavior upsets you so bad then separate yourself. No one said you have to have a relationship with the many kids he produced out of infidelity, quite frankly I don't think I would pursue a relationship. There is no law that says you have to.

What your father did to drag your grandmother into the divorce before she died was plain wrong, but that was his choice not yours. You can resent him for making the comment about burning the house, you can resent he drug her into things, you can resent the affairs and siblings. But where does that leave you???? Angry, bitter, feeling hopeless because of what someone else did to you? How is that any better.

Let by gones be by gones and let it go, anger will hunt you down and destroy your life, if you hate what he did then don't do it in your life, learn from it!

As far as rectal bleeding there could be many things, I have had this to, and it was not cancer although there were polyps, so don't panic until you know for sure.

Hope that helps.