Help! How do I move on from a break up i don't understand?

On 12/31/2021 at 1:30 AM, Dragonfly7654 said:

I wish he could give me a straight answer. I've asked him to be honest and if he doesn't love me anymore I would rather know then at least I would understand, but he says he does still love me. The relationship is not the problem. Its either the history or commitment and that I just don't understand.

Surely if you love someone and are in a happy relationship you try to make it work? 

I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm going through something similar. I lived with my boyfriend and we were together for two years and we were very happy. Only a few reservations. He left me a few days before Christmas. Packed his stuff and drove to another state. He didn't give me a clear answer. He said he loved me at first. But then he began acting cold toward me. I haven't heard from him. This is the most painful thing I've ever been through because I'm having a hard time understanding it. He seemed happy with me. But I think he must have been pretending. I hope you'll get through this but unfortunately it requires us to let go of getting answers. They made their decisions. We have to move on.