Relationship advice :0

I have been in your shoes and I know what I'm talking about. I dated an abusive guy from 15 to 17. I stayed because I thought I loved him blah blah blah.....later I admit to myself it was a me problem and should have never dated him in the first place. Not your fault? It isn't anyone's fault. I know you didn't cause him to treat you this way, but you were letting him treat you badly. When you choose to keep going back, you must take accountability for what happens to you.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I don't need to see you. No one deserves to be shackled to a lying cheater who treats you poorly. I'm sure you would rather be with a guy who treats you well and loves you and only you.

I'm glad you have your doggy. Dogs are great companions. They love you unconditionally.

he is my baby

2 hours ago, Jesslou2x said:

mate this is not my fault 

The abuse is not your fault. 

It is your fault, however, that you keep going back. You won't really be able to get out of this until you take responsibility for protecting your own well-being. Nobody can do that but you. 

At only 19, you have the world at your doorstep. This little punk won't be in your life 5 years from now anyway. It's the nature of most teen romances. They fizzle and both move on - and that is especially (and fortunately) true when the relationship is as dysfunctional and lopsided as this one. Don't let him make a lasting mark by permanently damaging your self-worth. 

• Like 1