Blue Cervix or Blue Discharge on Cervix????

about 4 days before i got my period every day i was getting discharge that was brown.....but i thought it was just the start of my period...is it normal?? or should i talk to my gyno about it???

about the blue....i think you should call your gyno and make an app. to get it checked.

This is from a site I found:

Blue vaginal discharge can be an indication of HPV and will show up as ASCUS on a pap smear. Healthy women of reproductive age have some amount of clear mucus, which turns white or yellow if exposed to the air. Green, gray, blue or pinkish secretion with a foul smell can be a sign of an infection or STDs. Blue vaginal discharge can be an indication of HPV and will show up as ASCUS on a pap smear.

Sounds like HPV to me.

• 1 year later...
This is from a site I found:

Blue vaginal discharge can be an indication of HPV and will show up as ASCUS on a pap smear. Healthy women of reproductive age have some amount of clear mucus, which turns white or yellow if exposed to the air. Green, gray, blue or pinkish secretion with a foul smell can be a sign of an infection or STDs. Blue vaginal discharge can be an indication of HPV and will show up as ASCUS on a pap smear.

Sounds like HPV to me.

Weird... Never heard of blue either. Then again, I don't have a vag