this really bugs me!

ok i have been dating this guy, rick for about 4 months now and i like him alot. But Before i started dating rick i was dating a guy named donald, and i liked him alot but he broke up with me b/c he said that he wanted to "see other people", well now donald is telling me that he still likes me, and this is after he broke up with his g/f. and i have never fully gotten over donald. and donald is hanging out with me more and rick doesn't like him and donald doesn't like rick, and rick knows that donald still likes me...but no one knows that i still kinda of like donald, and i know that it would be wrong to dump rick and date donald when i already tried dating donald and it didn't work out. and rick and i fight alot with each other and donald thinks that he disrespects me adn so does the rest of my friends and every one is telling me to break up with rick b/c he doesn't give me respect witch to a certain extent he doesn't butr he does most of the time. and now donald chewed me out yesterday because "im not being senistive toward his feeling for me"...becuase i told him once that it hurts me to see him with other girls and last night he was like "i think girls are stupid, i mean they say it hurts to see me with girls when you are all over your b/f and that isn't supose to hurt me??" and i dont know what to do in this situation that im in right now...........got any advice??