What to do when she comes round

would have thought this would have been asked before but a quick search didnt bear any fruit.

This is all usless to me atm but i can live in hope [-o

Anyhoo when your gf come round to your house what do you do.

When i have mates over we usually play on the PC or watch TV or build some useless device. but thats not really girl stuff.

Other that chat what do people do?

Cheers

Well, I'm not currently to this point in my relationship with my girlfriend (we just started dating), but whenever my older sister would have her boyfriend come over (she was 18 when she did this by the way) they would just sit on the couch and watch a movie. They'd sort of watch it, but they also talked and cuddled during the movie. Just a suggestion.

Remembering back to 15....

We rented a lot of movies, would often meet at the rental place to pick a movie together than head back to my house to watch. If it was a nice night we might go for a walk together. We'd make dinner together once in awhile, usually something fairly simple. Listening to music was another popular one, especially if a new CD had come out that we both liked. Invite other couples over sometimes and all watch a movie together. Make plans for what we were going to do the next time we went out somewhere. Just a lot of chatting in general as well.