Please Help _ i dont know what to do

My girl dumped me a month ago. I went to see her a week after and we ended up sleeping together she told me that a really big part of her wanted me back but that she was scared. She then said that she wanted me and her other ex but couldn't have either. A week after this she slept with her other ex.

We started getting on better but last night I did something really stupid. She was teasing me about a girl I kissed and insisting we went further than we actually did. I kept insisting that we hadn't but she wouldn't have any of it. I saw red and for a split second I wanted her to feel the pain that I felt so I went along with it. She started crying harder and I knew I'd succeeded. I just felt so bad and I was disgusted with myself for lying and for wanting to hurt her. I came clean that it was a lie because I couldn't live myself knowing I'd lied

She doesn't want to know me now, shes furious I lied deliberately to hurt her. I tried to fone her today to apolagise but she wouldn't have any of it. Then her best mate sent me a text telling me to get on a rocket and blast into space and stop messing with her mates head.

I feel so bad, I feel like doing self harm which I've not done for months and I can't stop crying. I feel I mess everything up and I dont know what to think or do

Annii

ok. that was really harsh of you. first of all, why did you sleep with her if you had broken up? second of all, why on earth would you get back with her if she slept with her other ex? its just not exactly smart. i wouldnt trust her. of course, you would want her to feel your pain. though, the way you did it was kinda mean. but that what she did to you. stop crying, forget her, forgive yourself, and move on. dont waste time on a lost cause. she isnt worth it anymore.

It was just a mistake. She's probably pretty upset about it right now so leave it alone. You already came clean the best thing to do now it wait.

I think that by trying to get her to listen to you now you could seriously damaging the relationship further by seeming needy, and unwilling to move on.

I also think she is confused and doesn't know what she wants. She might even try to hurt you back now. Try to steer clear of her.

I hope this helps.

I'm confused now

she sent me a text saying "I realise I owe u amongst others a thank you. Ive become the happy confident person I wanted to be and I couldn't have done it with out you.Thank you.". Then we had a chat and she said she is still very hurt and very angry.

Annii