Hope I didn't scare her off....

Hey guys (and specially gals)

Friday past I went on a spur-of-the-moment blind date.

Now, this would seem quite exciting, but for me it's a bit of a bad one because I tend to be a quiet person, and although we did speak during the evening, I was too shell-shocked to react quick enough to her signs and posture (she gave me that deep look into my eyes, and like an idiot, I looked away, very nice hey!! And I was on occasions at a loss for words...

I did call her the Saturday, and we spoke for about 1 1/2 hours (alittle more confident, but still a bit tongue tied). I called again the Sunday, after which she then said she would call me the Monday (it was a public holiday here). She did did call me Monday morning , but I think I made the mistake of telling her I would call her AGAIN the afternoon. I then realised I shouldn't have done that as I felt I was making her feel crowded, and giving her the impression that I was very needy/clingy, which I don't want her to think. And thus, I didn't call her...

And, to top it off, I asked her out on a second date for this coming Friday, but she said she would get to me (ominous and BAAADDD sign).

I really like this girl. She is both gorgeous, and really fun to be with...

I need some help asto what to do to undo the potential damage I HAVE caused... Should I wait for her to reply, or what?

HELP??

Okay dude relax!

She is feeling a bit upset i believe over the fact you said you WOULD call her and didn't. We guys say they will call...we expect them TO call. And get very upset that we don't. You should have called her...but what's done is done..So, what you should do now...what for her to get back to you. If she doesn't call you by thursday...call her and ask her what's goin on? Like if you guys are hangin out or not...give her some time...i don't know what day you asked her to go on date with you on the Friday...but wait until thursday and if she doesn't call..call her...and explain to her that you didn't call b/c you didn't want to appear too clingy/needy. Girls like honesty. If she knows why you didn't call...she won't be as upset. I hope this helps! Good Luck! and i will pray for patience for you!

Hey folks...

Thanx for the ULTRA prompt replies.

Really appreciate it.

And please keep the suggestions/criticisms coming. I'm on this planet to learn, so I would love to hear from all of you... positive and negative...

I will keep you all posted as to developments...

thanx again...

0X

explain to her that you didn't call b/c you didn't want to appear too clingy/needy... If she knows why you didn't call...she won't be as upset.

Umm... I think that there are things that are much better left unsaid...

If you really want you can say that you're sorry you didn't call, you were busy with friends, playing outside, whatever and forgot to call. This should give her a feeling that you have life and partly heal the clinginess effect that you have created. By the way talking on the phone every day and even almost every day, especially if it's for an hour and a half ( and with a girl you hardly started dating - appears as clingy too. Don't you think it is much better to call her to join you for some activity and have a conversation meanwhile instead of sitting on the phone?

Peace,

Foreigner.