Okay so i just lost my virginity this past weekend, and i know this might sounds weird but when i pee it burns and after i pee and get up and everything it feels like i have to pee again but i dont have to....i know this sounds weird but is that normal or do i have like a bladder infection?

And when i say it burns it's not my pee hole (lol) that burns but its my...ugggggg whats the word, vaginal opening that burns....should i be conserned?

It sounds like Cystitis,a bladder infection.You need to see your doctor hon.

It's very easily dealt with.Make sure you drink lots of water to keep the bladder flushed thoroughly until you get some meds.

...oh,and NEVER take anyone's word for them not having any STDs.People lie and they may have something even they don't know about.

No he didn't use a condom but i know that he doesn't have any STD's.

How do you know? Are you able to read his mind?

And please tell me that you are at least on the pill or something. I'm assuming so but just want to make sure.

Great news, I have a bladder infection, just came back form the doctors. Got some pills, told to drink lots of fluids and it should be gone in the next 5 days. I knew i could trust my boy. no STDs for me.

Don't trust your future boys from now on.