Please read. Please answer. Needs a girl's point of view.

My friend has been helping me out with dealing with my past and in yesterday's post I asked for a site with poetry that I could give her as a thank you. Here is the link to the poem:

link removed

Now we've been writing back and forth and yesterday I asked her if she could ask me five questions, no matter how personal, what they would be. Today she wrote that she would rather me ask first. So I did but I don't know if I should have asked one of them.

*The question I'm talking about is asking if she knows why whenever she looks or talks to me I always seem to calm down. Should I have asked this?

*Also I gave her the letter and the poem on the site (link above). Now how would you feel if your best GUY friend gave you this poem (This is a question for the girls)?

I would appreciate all posts. Please, all viewers post and answer both questions.

That's amazing! She'll loooooove that.

Always share feelings with a girl. We're more mature than you are and will be able to discuss with you better than another guy... (with few exceptions of course)

Ask her what you want to ask her. I cant fathom why people are always so afraid to just be honest with each other. Maybe that's because I'm an alien disguised as a human which may make more sense-

oops. You heard nothing!

0X

Thanks blueangel. You know, I do agree that girls are smarter than guys. Why do you think most guys answer a question with "I dunno" .

I cant fathom why people are always so afraid to just be honest with each other.

You know you just reminded me of something I said to a group of friends a while back. They didn't show any of their friends any love. What I said was, "People say they have love for you, but won't say a word. They're too damn scared." (You know what? I'm gonna put that in my sig.)

Maybe that's because I'm an alien disguised as a human which may make more sense-

oops. You heard nothing!

Me too! 0X

Gotta go alien hunters closing in

Once again blueangel, thanks.

I dont know why girls are- I guess we mature faster. I dont know why we do that either. It makes it annoying to find a boyfriend who can relate.

People are always scared to say the truth but only because they are scared of losing something... which is due to the receiver's reaction. So when you're a receiver of honesty, act understanding so the person feels comfortable.

that sounds funny lol. "A receiver of honesty." hehehe

Oh, those damn alien hunters. They never leave me alone- hahaha. Actually, just kidding. I only said that to get you to admit you were an alien. It is I who is the alien hunter. The others closing in are my team.

mwahahahahahaha! there's nowhere you can run nooow.