A little confused. Experienced advice needed...

I am a virgin. My outlook is that masterbation is a better alternative to sex. I have pledged abstinence, so I don't plan to have sex anytime soon, so I masterbate. But I am a little concerned. It used to take me almost thirty minutes, but now it takes less than three minutes! Is this normal?

When you first start masterbating you aren't really going to know what to do, or "click your triger". Now that you have mastered yourself it's only going to take you a short period of time- totally normal. I would hate to still have to sit there for thirty minutes trying to figure out what I was doing- lol

Ok just to straighten something out in your question for me, are you pledging absidence for life, or until you are married??? that would be awefully hard for life.

Um I don't know if that's normal for everyone to orgasm that fast, I don't, but I haven't been doing it for very long. I guess if you know exactally what you have to do and you do it it would be normal to orgasm that fast. but I'm not sure.