I'm 5'5 - 117 pounds. I've always been very confident about how i look and my body. Lately though, I've been feeling like I would like to lose weight and be at 110. I don't know why...Sometimes I'll look at pics of Paris Hilton or Mischa Barton, and at times i'll think they look way too skinny and find it disgusting, and other pics intrigue me and I feel like I'd like to have the same long slender arms like they do. I'm thin as it is so I don't know why I want to lose a few, guys are attracted to me...... but when I look in the mirror I always pinch my fat and wish I could be just a little bit thinner. Also, I want ppl to notice that I'm thinner and tell me..........................................................................................why do I all of a sudden feel this way? I haven't started losing the weight yet...but I keep telling myself that once school finishes i'll workout more and not eat as much....and i'm trying to figure out if this is normal before I actually start losing.

It's never a bad idea to cut down on your body fat. I would reccomend eating more healthy. More fruits and Veggies- it makes you feel a whole lot better also!! Excercise more- and if you get bored of just going to the gym then do something- dance, yoga (it's wonderful for your mind- you get so relaxed!!) pilaties give you lean muscles. I eat vey healthy and drink a lot of water and take dance yoga and pilaties. I just like to be healthy and stay in great shape and this does it!!

Sometimes I'll look at pics of Paris Hilton or Mischa Barton, and at times i'll think they look way too skinny and find it disgusting

I don't like them either... Especially Paris... Don't like her physique and like her personality even less... I think that at 5'5" 117 is fine... If you seriously want to lose weight just for the sake of feeling better about yourself, don't let it be less than 114... I think girls that have absolutely nothing on them are not very attractive... Just what I think. Good luck and best wishes.

wow If you think you need to lose weight you would think i was a cow. lol.

Um really 117 is fine!!!!!! Im on weight watchers right now and I'm also

5'5 and the lowest we are suppost to weigh and still be healthy is 120. So you're basically in a perfect weight right now. I'd leave it alone, people that don't need to lose weight and think they do can develop eating disorders which is not good. If you are worried about your belly, do sit ups and run a little. Other then that you are plenty skinny.

Qtpie87

Don't lose weight. If you do you'll look sickly. I'm 5'6 and I used weigh 123 pounds(I thought that I was healthy) I later found out that everyone thought I looked anorexic. They were happy when I gained about 10 pounds. I look back at pictures of myself when I was that thin and I cringe. I WAS way too skinny. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about body dismorphic disorder. That's what I have.

I would reccomend eating more healthy. More fruits and Veggies- it makes you feel a whole lot better also!! Excercise more- and if you get bored of just going to the gym then do something- dance, yoga (it's wonderful for your mind- you get so relaxed!!) pilaties give you lean muscles. I eat vey healthy and drink a lot of water and take dance yoga and pilaties. I just like to be healthy and stay in great shape and this does it!!

I absoloutly HATE paris hilton and mischa's bodies, HATE IT. All these super models are far, far too skinny. I love a girl with a bit of meat on em (not obese). Its all in your head, there are many guys out there who feel exactly the way we do. WE LIKE A BIT OF MEAT. If someone truly loves you, they will love you for who you are and not what you look like. Now i know that its a cliche, but many girls (and guys) dont take the meaning in. If you really feel like you want to loose weight (which is very silly, your PERFECT with your BMI) then go for a run every morning. Eat all you want.

Hey everyone I am new here and I am in desperate need of losing weight also. I am 24 years old and I weight 145 pounds. A few years back I used to weigh 125 pounds and that is what I want to get back to. I hate the way I look and feel right now. I am always miserable which makes people around me miserable. I have tried a number of times and ways to lose weight but nothing seems to be working. I eat healthy and work out (not as much as I should) and even change up my fitness routine but I don't see any results. I lack the motivation and energy behind losing weight. I don't have enough motivation to go to the gym and work out as much as I should and I def. do not have the energy. I have so much going on in my life with work and working on my masters that I rarely have time for anything. All I know for sure though is that I need to lose weight and I need to lose it as fast as possible. If anyone has any suggestions please do help.

I've gotten a few suggestions from people: drink more water, mix up my workout routine, xenadrine nrg (seems tempting to try)

What do you think about these options?

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

I have a pack of xenadrine nrg that I am going to try I think.