girls......

online for example here.just in general do you girls like it when your b/f's or guy you like anyway, out of no where sents you a message like good night or some other comments? where he doesn't need a started convo just to say nice things. like say you're busy doing something like homework for example and need your full concentration,so he's considerate by leaving you alone but still say something before he gets off. do you like it when he does every night or once in awhile?

honestly things like that are so sweet but if the guy did it all the time iwould take it for granted. it shouldnt be alllll the time, but sweet little things are soo appreciated. honestly the one guy ive been with has never been that kind of guy....and i watch other girls get treated like goddesses lol and my guy is just not the type to leave a sticky note msg on my locker. but i know that when we were going out (we broke up after 9 months and are sort of back together now)...on the weekeends he would send me loving emails telling me nothing more than he loved me and missed me. and i would wake up in the morning just to check that email that i know he would send. so just use it in moderation. and if its a guy i liked i would totallllly in love with it. its when it becomes offiicial you start to slow it down a bit and let things flow.

I think that is a great quality in a guy, shows that he is constantly thinking of her and really cares for her, and if you were to ask me, every night is fine as long as each time he phones wont be the same dialoge over and over. Girls need attention and dedication, and they like guys that are sweet and nice. or probably its just me. he hehe