dark circles under eyes?

yes i am a guy...but i am curious...how do you get rid of those dark circles under your eyes. I don't like them...It's not really bad for me or anything (You can't really notice them) but I would like to start using something because I can see they are starting to get worst.

Thanks!

Dark circles are also often genetic and that can get more "noticeable" with age as the fat deposits under your eyes move/the muscle gets weaker. IN the case of genetics, surgery is basically only option.

But you can also make sure to get lots of rest, limit drinking, no smoking, and eat healthy...and drink lots of water. Also applying moisturizer to decrease the dryness that may make them look worse may help.

But as said, if it is genetic, these will only have minimal impact.

I think it is likely to be genetic, since I have dark circles around my eyes and I dont think that any moisturizer can make them get better. It is true that with rest and less stress, they seem to disappear but once a doctor told me that it is about the excess of pigments (which give colour to your skin) so in the last analysis you need to live with them!

i heard a rumor that celebs use bengay(or however you spell it) to rid themselves of them.All those corcles are is dark inflated nerves and veins, so technically that oitment should work. If you try it wisper me and tell if it works or not.

• 3 weeks later...