i am trying to kiss ma gf but faild again and again only one thing that make me if kiss her then she become angree wid me then how can she become agree if any one had sulation pls inform me many times i tuch her kis her head and dont know how to kiss her lips or some else

Okay question: Don't be offended over this but, I think you should either improve your spelling skills or at the very least your typing skills because it took me like 5 minutes to read your post as opposed to the usual 15 seconds. As for your dilema, I agree with the above just ask her if you can kiss her the worst she'll say is no. I wouldn't advise just going off and kissing her with out her permision unless she sends you clear signals or takes the inciative and kisses you herself. Good Luck!!

Okay question: Don't be offended over this but, I think you should either improve your spelling skills or at the very least your typing skills because it took me like 5 minutes to read your post as opposed to the usual 15 seconds.!

Well with all due respect I don't think English is his first language given his location, so it is not a matter of him using slang or anything like that as some do. His English is better than many of the people here whose first language IS English