Where do s like to be touched?

haha where do females liked to be touched? Well where should I start?

I dont know how detailed you would like me to be with this answer. I'm guessing you want to know how to get a girl aroused and excited.

Well personally speaking. Kisses on the neck, especially the back of the neck are very nice. Being touched throughout the body...hitting those key areas which I hope i dont need to explain. It's very hard to specify where to touch a female. You can Pm if u want to really discuss it. But in all honesty I believe that the sofest gentlest touch in the heat of the moment is sweet and leaves the body tingling and can make a girl want more. And of course the more aggressive motions are cool too, not too rough but that is always good for some girls. And then sometimes too relax a girl, a nice massage on her back is real sweet. And some girls like to be touched somewhere on their face, cheeks or chin. They like to be grabbed sometimes..But every girl is different!! just put your feelings into your touch as corny as it sounds.. But dont be too nervous or mechanically, it all has to flow and be gentle and loving..

Hi tmac,

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com for seeking advice. I understand that you'd like to know where females would like to be touched. For your information, to keep the database as speedy and up to date as possible, I have added your comment in one post. I hope that you don't mind.

As far as my reply is concerned I would like to tell you that it varies from person to person where they want to be touched. From experience I can tell that almost every woman likes to be kissed in their neck. Also their breasts are very sensitive.

Keep in mind that it's not only what you DO, it's also about what you tell them and whisper in their ear. Women are in opposite to men more emotional and sensitive. That's very important. I hear a lot that making good love to a women is a combination between words and action.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck in what you do.

~ SwingFox ~

The best sexual experiences for both the man and the woman are when there is a strong emotional connection. When you have that, you'll find that you'll be able to finely read her reactions to whatever you do. Have fun exploring and trying different things. If possible, you may be able to talk about what she likes and doesn't like. Most importantly though, just relax, take your time, and do whatever you do with feeling. Corny, I know, but so true.