Asking her out at a Dance

So I like this girl and we talk sometimes, she hasnt shown any special interest in me really but I thought Id ask her out anyways. We are both in grade 9 and 15 by the way in canada. So there is the last dance of the year on friday and we are both goin and we both have lots of fun at it so I thought Id ask her out after dancing with her on the last slow dance. One of my friends (a girl) who is also her friend thought this would be an interesting way of asking her out. anyways what do you think? good idea bad idea? to corny maybe?

So I like this girl and we talk sometimes, she hasnt shown any special interest in me really but I thought Id ask her out anyways. We are both in grade 9 and 15 by the way in canada. So there is the last dance of the year on friday and we are both goin and we both have lots of fun at it so I thought Id ask her out after dancing with her on the last slow dance. One of my friends (a girl) who is also her friend thought this would be an interesting way of asking her out. anyways what do you think? good idea bad idea? to corny maybe?

Stop thinking so much about how to do it and just do it. Doesn't really matter as long as you ask her out at some point.