How should I ask her out?

Theres this girl I really like and I talk to her all the time at school, I really want to go out with her, and I am pretty sure she'll say yes. But how and when is it right to ask. I can't easily ask her at school cos our friends are always around and it would be kinda embarrassing. I would rather not do it by phone or msn. Oh, and how could I lead up to it, cos I can't exactly just go up to her and jump straight into it.

So anyone got any ideas?

Just start a normal convo, and when your confident and comfortable, ask casually, like "hey, I really enjoy spending time with you, we should go out to dinner sometime". Just play it cool and stay calm. Also, you should ask her in person, and not arround a lot of other people. If friends are a problem, just ask her to go out to lunch with you. I assume you drive because your 16 so lunch shouldn't present a problem. Most importantly, by all means, ASK HER OUT! If you don't you may loose your oppourtunity.

Good Luck ,

Nick

I don't drive yet, cos the age to drive in England is 17, actually I'm 17 tomorrow, but I need to learn and take tests etc. Anyway I totally get what you mean about losing the oppurtunity, thats happened before and it sucks.

I am definelty going to ask her, but we've got exams coming up so I'm not sure if it would be right yet.

I was walking down the hallway at my school one day and there was this kid next to me just walking down the hall next to me and next to him there was this girl, and it started like this "[Her name] we have known each other and been friends for a long time now and" [He paused here] She said "Yes..." He began again with "after I really got to know you, I began to find myself looking at you and thinking how wonderful it would be if I had a chance to be more than friends with you..." That is where I turned to go into my class so I didn't here the rest of it...But the moral is maybe just catch up with her as she is walking down the hall when she is more alone than not...I would suggest definitaly doing it in person though..Well, I probably confused you more than I helped, but you never know if things will help or not..