Still care for my ex

Why do I still care for my ex husband? He blocks and un blocks me to reblock me basically hates me and doesn’t even dare answer me when it’s about our bills. Though why do I still care for him and think about him so much.
I still think about my ex husband a lot too. I think I'll always love him. I don't know about you, but for me it was that obsessive crazy kind of love where nothing else mattered other than being with him. But I think that if you truly love a person that you'll always have love for them and care for them regardless of what happens or how long it's been. I mean how can love be real if it relies of circumstances?

It might be because you loved him. Love is a very deep and personal emotion you share with someone. I think if you love someone you never forget them. At least for me. In time you won’t worry about caring for him, you will just care for him in the back of your mind. Your ex played a big part in your life and it’s hard to make a change especially if you didn’t want it, but you will grow from this and be okay.

Archived