Need help with what to say...

Hi

I'm guessing you're fairly young or at least that's the vibe i get from your post, i dunno?

Anyway, my advice to you..... i have a quite a few guy friends infact i am friends with more guys than i am girls and it's great the old saying men are from mars, women are from venus is kinda true in a way, girls and guys are different and that my friend is what makes life interesting!!

I know from experience though that guys just like girls to be themselves, putting on and act infront of them, thinking that you have to talk to them any differently to how you talk to your girl mates is so totally untrue! I'm guessing there is a guy you're interested in? Just be yourself hun, honestly i guess it can be intimidating at first but hey, it's what comes natural after a while! 8) trust me!! Your post was kinda general and not really asking specifics so i don't really know what else i can say! if you need any help or advice on more specific questions feel free to send a message or email or something and i'll check back here too good luck luv angelic_spirit