Help! I'd like some advice about asking a girl out

I've worked up the guts to talk to her tomorrow, but I really need some tips on what to say to her.

Since you've rarely been around girls, this will be a new thing...treat her just like you were talking to her on msn, and you'll be fine. The thing I have to get accross to most guys on here, is that you need to learn to NOT CARE what other people think about you. The more you sit and think and wonder if you'll screw up, you WILL screw up. If you could care less what she thinks of you, and be yourself and not care if she's liking you in person, you will do fine. If you care, you show low confidence, and most girls don't find that much of a turn on....be the man ha, even if you have to pretend a little. It sounds like you dont know that well how to get your confidence high, so think of a time you were(playin sports, winning a game, lifting, driving, anything!), and try to be able to place yourself in that exact position when you felt great. People learn to believe things the more they repeat them, even if you have to pretend to have better confidence than it sounds. Yea it sounds stupid...but it works.

P.s she added on the bottom of an email 'love 'danielle', does this mean anything, or is it just politeness?

Thinking too much haha, don't pick apart words and wonder about them too much. Stop thinking , stop caring, and be yourself...have fun.

I do agree with LTawesome words of simply having fun & having self-confidence of not being caught up of what the other person thinks of you! As a first date, movies is NOT good, you want to do something where you 2 will be able to have a personal conversation without several distractions. So maybe a coffeeshop, or something fun during the daytime such as hiking.

I've had several first date experiences & my preference style is to make it sure it's comfortable scenery for the both of you & casual. It's a first date, so you can't expect to much to happen, but it's rather a "check out" moment to see how well are you 2 compatible or not. As a female, I would rather take a guy who is average looking guy who I can converse with in a manner that "clicks" rather some good looking guy where we barely can converse with one another. So conversation topics is important, but the thing is to try to be yourself & care more about what you think of this girl, rather than what this girl thinks of you! Storytelling makes it more personable, versus yes/no questions. Just be a a confident guy with charm, a good listener, be a gentleman that has a good sense of humor! Have fun & if you 2 don't click whether from you or her, let it go. There will be plenty of others in due time along your way. I find from experiences that guys tend to be too sensitive when a girl rejects a guy at times not realizing that it maybe all in reference & the fact there is nothing against the guy.