would i be pregneat if i had sex 1 day before my period.....

This is an excerpt from a medical website.....unfortunately there is no "real" answer to your question. The conclusion is that you had unprotected intercourse at a time that is less likely you will become pregnant...but there are no guarantees.

Question: Can you become pregnant 1-2 days before you start your period, during your period, and 1-2 days after your period has stopped?

Answer:

It is possible for a woman to become pregnant at any time in her cycle, but there are times when intercourse is least likely to lead to pregnancy. There are three fertility awareness methods which all attempt to determine when a woman is least likely to become pregnant. One is the Calendar Method, which involves studying the number of days in the woman's menstrual cycle. Calendar data show that women are least likely to become pregnancy near the time of menstruation, but pregnancy is possible at that time.

It's very highly unlikely... although if you are under 25 (esp if under 21) you are more likely to than someone older.

You can only get pregnant within a few days of ovulation... from 2-3 days before to 2-3 days after... pretty much narrowed to a four day period of your cycle.

The thing is that your ovulation could occur at a different than normal part of your cycle, or sometimes (more rarely) more than once per cycle.

For the average woman though, you're pretty much safe the week before, the week of your period, and a few days after (depending on how long your period is).

Day 1-9 safe (day 1 being the start of your period)

Day 10 somewhat risky

Day 11-15 unsafe (with a day 14 ovulation)

Day 16 remotely risky

Day 17-28 safe

Do note that this can be different for everyone, especially if you don't have a 28 day cycle.

It is very unlikely to get pregnant if you have sex more than 24 hours after ovulation because an ovum only lives 24 hours.