What do you do when your whole life revolves around one person, but you cant be with that one person?? They're too old for you and your parents dont approve? When people think your crazy for believing their promises? When you think they know, but your not sure and you dont know how to find out? You're not only afraid of your own feelings, but theirs are even more frightening??

What do you do when your cornered between your feelings and your respect as a person?

If you would like to hear my story about this ^ and give me advice email me @ email removed. If not can you just give me your thoughts on this^^??

• 2 weeks later...

u sound jus like me.... my parents didn't approve of the guy i liked either butu shouldn't give up ur self respect for anything... as for the feelings of the guy i think u shouyld ask him u'll never know unless u ask and itrs better to know than wonder all ur life... and its ok 2 b scaredi was 2.....but be brave things always work out and EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR THE BEST.. all the best and i hope things work out