Did I Do The Right Thing?

Okay, probably some of you have seen my post on here earlier last week about the girl I dated that left at 4 in the morning to go see her ex, because he called her and wanted to talk to her while I was staying at her house. And then we decided to become friends, and I did "no contact" with her for 3 days, and all of a sudden she starts calling me and texting me, and just blowing up my phone, for the next 4 days. She asked stuff like what have I been up to? am I dating anyone..blah blah. I lied and said I am dating someone else. Well, I do have feelings for her still, and I hate it were not dating, so I told her that I didn't want to talk to her for a few weeks, because every time I talk to her, I miss her more and that I thought about her alot. I also said I want these feelings to go away, because she chose it this way, and I don't want to be hung up on her. She agreed to do that, but she got mad and said that was so stupid, but is it? I want to get over her, and I did try once by not talking to her, but she wouldn't leave me alone. Does she regret choosing to be "friends" or what? What am I missing?

I remember your story. I think that it's good that you're putting your foot down. But does she still stay in contact with her ex? Did she apologize to you about running out of the house to see her ex at 4am???

Did she realize how inconsiderate that is to you? Does she realize what her actions have indicated to you being not her priority?

What happened when she met up with her ex at 4am?

You need to tell her that if she does something like that it does not make you feel good and that if you are to be in a relationship then there are certai things she needs to be more considerate about. Ultimately its up to you but remember to consider youe own feelings. If you know the relationship isn't happening and its too hard to talk then just tell her thats what you want and then dont talk to her, it might be hard at first but will be better in the long run, it has to be about self preservation just now. Good luck

She is friends with her ex. She said she was sorry that she left the house, but she still sticks by her theory that since WE WERE NOT IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, it was okay by her to do that. And I plainly said to her again, any guy in my shoes would be upset. Dating or not, it is very rude to do. When she met up with him, he was very drunk, and he needed to talk to someone, because his then girlfriend cheated on him.

I just think that I had to say to her that I could not be "just friends" right now, because it is too soon, and my feelings for her are still there. And she thought I was just a moron for saying that we shouldn't talk right now. I'm not sure what she wants, but like I said, when I started not calling her anymore, here shes blowing up my phone for almost a week. I had to put a stop to it. I must say this one really really hurts.

Awwww...Prettyboy, I feel for ya! Well, she certianly doesn't sound very understanding. I think that she probably wants your attention and as soon as she realizes that she can't have it, then she goes balistic and gets upset at you for her mistreatment of you...yet she doesn't realize it!

Now do you really want to be with someone who is probably still hung up on her ex? I think not.

You may still have feelings for her, but she's not treating you as priority. I say lose her until she can act like an adult and apologize for her poor behavior. You deserve to be treated like a King! Not some peasent who comes second to her drunk-cheated-on-ex!