age gap between 14 and 16 year old...advise please!

Hi everyone, im a 16 year old girl and have recently fallen for a guy who i only found out is 2.5 years younger than me AFTER I fell for him. Right now Im 16 and hes 14. Im 17 in a month, hes 15 in october.

I realised he was younger because Im a lower- sixth former allowed to wear own clothes and he was in uniform but i honestly thought he was just a year younger than me, cos of his appearance and his attitude. We go to the same school and he got to know one of my friends (who is my age) through a school play, so my friend ended up introducing us one lunchtime...thats how we know each other.

I am fairly experienced in relationships and have had several boyfriends my own age/older (last one ended a few weeks back) but noone ever seemed half as right as this guy, who is kind, mature (obviously lol) fun and really intelligent. I can talk to him about anything and we got on very well from the start. Hes a committed christian (and is away on a convention right now), im not, but this doesnt seem to matter...neither did the age until...i dont know! I really wasnt planning to sleep with him -id honestly wait for him to be 16, hes that special- but some people might think that I was...and..urgghh...but hes so fantastic and we get on so well.

.............?

I don't see a problem with the age gap and you shouldn't worry about other people say because if both of you are happy than nobody else matters.

About the sex thing, I'd say wait until you are both ready to have sex. Make sure you both are able to talk about every pro and con of sex and the consequences of sex. Sex is something that should only be between two people that love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together. Sex is nothing to play with and it definitely shouldn't be casual.

If you all are together when you turn 18 make sure that his parents are okay with the relationship because they can press charges on you.

Hope I helped.

Jaiva

Ah this is tricky! hmmm, Well the age difference is a lil bit scary! Lol, well you two seem `madly in love' by the sounds of it! And i don't think the age diff should bother you two, just don't like kiss/touch like in school or anywhere that it will look weird when you two are in uniform.

-Just a question, do you go to a school in england called "HazelWick school"??

coming from a 15 year old guy.Freaking sweetin sweet, lucky him. as long as you think he is mature enough (not that we ever are) then it is cool. Any guy in highschool would give a nut for a chck older than them. aslong as you are comfortable with it then it is cool.

uniforms HOT!