Can A Guy Ever Tell If A Gurl Is Ova Her Ex's?

Ok... Theres This Gurl That I Like, An Im Almost Positive She Likes Me ... But Im Not Shure She Is Ova Da Guys From Her Past. Any Possible Way Of Finding Something Like That Out. Like Her Actin Certain Ways Around Em An Stuff Or Ways She Talks 'Bout Em?.. I Mean B-Sides Strait-Up Askin It?

Actually yes and no. No because some girls hide everything in and it seems like it's okay to get a shot at her but she may really still love him or yes, if she talks about moving on and how she's single. Be careful though because I know of many instances of girls getting back with their ex's even when they are dating someone. I would wait a while though.

-Justaguy

Banana it's not a stupid question and it does happen. Two of my ex's are my best friends and they are completely over me and moved on with new people. Getting over someone takes time but eventually happens. They will still have them in the heart and memory but they won't still lust or have doubts. I don't have any doubts at all about my ex's. Again I'm not attacking you personally or anything I'm just saying it isn't impossible.

-me