Will she go out with me

Hi coolioso,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you are doing good with this young woman. I understand that you'd like to ask her out for a date and that your question is: how?

My suggestion is that you just ask. Obviously she already likes you, because she is hugging you and stuff. That is a signal. Besides that, you don't have much to loose. The worst thing that could happen, I think, is that she is going to say 'no'. No damage done after that, you know

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck in any decision that you make that works for you.

~ SwingFox ~

Hi coolioso,

There's an unwritten rule that says: "Never date your friends." The reason behind this, is because if the dating game goes wrong, you also might loose your friendship and that's a BIG risk.

Could it be possible that your friend believes in this rule and thereforeeeeee that she is afraid to loose you as a friend?

~ SwingFox ~

Hi again Coolioso,

This is the theory. However, due to feelings and emotions while breaking up, people usually get so hurt that friendship seems to be impossible after a relationship. I have tried myself and it just doesn't work for me, either.

I have to tell you, though: exceptions confirms the rule, of course. There's always people that are an exception to the rule

~ SwingFox ~

Yep,

Talk to her a little more often. Say hi to her and and do some small talk. Make her a few compliments to see how she reacts. If the signs are positive, I would suggest you ask her out.

I hope that this will work for you

~ SwingFox ~