should i believe what he said?!?

i love this guy soo much and i already posted a lot of things abt him before... we broke up 6 month back and i dont understand whats going on right now...

when i decided to move on and get another boyfriend, he talked to me and showed that if i wait for him he'll come back, so i did i told him that i will wait for you and will never forget you... and he also told me that lets start talking again before anything happens... we kept talking as friends only, and i use to send him messages everyday and those messages showed him how much i love him... aafter that we were talking abt us and he told me, its for the best of both of us not to get together now because we both have our final exams and then graduate from high school.. and i'll be wasting your time, you fail and we will have problems... he told me that im doing this for you, when ever i think of something i think of you first, he told me that he likes me aloot and the biggest reason that made him have all this feelings for me is how much i love him... he also said, what if i asked u out now and u said yes, we will get together, talk to eachother, hang out with eachother other so? we will fail our exams, so just wait until we finish and all ur dreams will come true... i said ok for everything he said and agreed with him... he showed me how much he cares about me and about my future and also told me i dont want a girlfriend right now... i'll wait until i finish and then get into a relationship...

i dont know what to do, should i believe what he said, is what he said right?? would he ever come back after telling me all this? im confused and i dont know what to do... i need your advice!

Girl move on im telling you its ok to have dreams and feelings for this guy,But trust me I have been there with the whole we will be together one day I say pick up move on and if he wants you he will call but do not and I repeat do not stop your life for him or you will end up really hurt and the reason I say this to you is because I am going through that now,But if you love him and he loves you he will come back but just dont stop your life..

Hello sweetie!

First of all I would like to say that I feel really sorry he is treating you this way. However, I have to agree with Angel here: Do not stop your life because of him. Even if he is true about what he says you should not sit around and just wait for him. If he really cared about you so much in there first place why is he stringing you along like that?!

Also, there is a chance that even if he is true about things now, he might change his mind. So please be very careful in making your decision. I'd like to think that someone who loves you does not make you wait...

I have been in your situation myself, about a year ago. My ex told me that she would come back as soon as all that trouble that was at the time was over. Well, a year has passed and she has moved away since, and so have I. And I guess both of us have moved on.

Sweetie, do not wait for him to come back. Go on and live your life. If the two of you really are meant to be together, you will be! But until then go and enjoy your life as good as you can. Good luck!