A Quote???

PunkyMonkey

Hey sry if this is in the wrong section, but I think it might be the closest to the correct one.

Well I'm in my schools yearbook committee and I need to include a famous qoute or just a quote in it or somthing like that in it.

Can someone please give me one and the person who wrote it.

Thanx!

Best quote:

Ahem

"Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his ass. I am William Wallace, and I see before me an army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight? Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom. " -Mel Gibson as William Wallace Braveheart

Yeah ya!

ForAnother

Mr. B, I was looking through your site and I was just wondering where you got those posters on the wall of your bedroom from. Also, where did you get the frames from?

Posters: link removed

Frames: Walgreens... the cheap plastic poster frames, I had to cut them to size with an X-acto knife.