Ah, is that a ginger hair. ah it is *runs*

I have looked in teh mirror every morning this week and towards tuesday morning there was some ginger in my eyebrowns, and now they are proctically all ginger.. thinking to myself, my eyebrowns are like my hair, (chaning colours in sun) i ignored it but now its starting to annoy me, i have a mixture of hair colours depending on the season -summer= Bright blonde and winter a dark blonde.

Is this eyebrow thing just something to do with sun etc like my hair.. cant believe that they would change in like a few days

How odd. Although I'm sure it doesn't look too bad. But maybe, are you using a new face product perhaps...maybe there's chemicals there that are increasing the rate and colour change - especially in contact with the sun? How exciting for you though I guess...every season a new colour! hehehe.

Betty!

My hair changes colors too. In the winter it is a darker brown. In the summer it is a light brown with blonde and red streaks. I think that it is the excess heat from the sun that causes it to change. If I get my hair pressed and someone burns it, it will turn blonde.