Question that just came to my mind...

interesting questions...i think they will definitely differ with each person.

1) I don't think I would be friends with a guy that was dominant, but it sort of depends on what u mean by dominant. I wouldn't want any of my friends telling what to do, and also having it their decision or whatever.

2) I do like old fashioned friends - cause I am an old fashioned person

3) Of course I like being called sexy, but it's not something I would enjoy on a regular basis...cause it's a little tasteless, and definitely not from someone I was threatened by even a little bit.

4) Being called cute it always a good thing, and being called sexy is almost always okay, i mean if it's someone you know and are comfortable with most of the time. Bein called cute from a guy always makes me feel happy! But in any case, I would prefer beautiful, or gorgeous, etc...=)

I'm a follower so having a friend who is "dominant" by your definition is ok. .. as long as he listens to me too if what i say is right.

2. what's an old fashion friend?

3. only if it happens rarely and depends on who the caller is

4. i like being called "cute", not so much with "sexy"

dominant friend, NO WAY, but sometimes i think i might want a dominant bf, cuz the one bf i had didnt make a single decision. but im sure it woudlnt be all that great. an old fashined friend? what is that? ive never herad of an old fashioned friend. lol...being called sexy can be flattering, but it's like all you're looking at is my body and my "sex appeal". being called cute is like a reference to my quirks, being called beautiful is much better. but sexy is always flatting cuz hey appearance is a big part of the teenage life right. so its not too bad.