Fear of death

hi there,

anyone herehave the fear of death???thanatophoebia or sumthn like that......coz i do and i need help bigtime!! iam not rillyscared of it i dontmind if i die when iam like 35 or sumthn but am scared of death at early age..like 15 or 17 man...iam 14...oh yea have u heardof death superstuitions??like seeing urself headless in a mirror means ull die???is that posible??that freaks me out dude... anyweiz i need ur help and illappreiate them all...tnx

!!!!PEACE!!!!!

I know how your feeling, for some reason especially when your young,

it's hard to get over the fact you might die tomorrow

but if you sit there and dwell on death your not really living your life

try your best not to worry about it and live every day like it's your last

because if your dwelling on it, your just sitting there waiting for it

to come to you, and that's not living

well I hope this helps you

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be afraid of death, look at death as a new beginning. To me, when people die you are reincarnated as another person. The second you die, you are born again. And no, you cant remember your past lives only vague memories that only few can tap into to. Sorry if I am getting a bit weird.

Well at the age of 14 the spirit is overwhelming the reason. To rassured you on a friday 13, I broke 2 glasses, 1 mirror, see one black cat and a little secret ( i still have the cat). It's completely normal to fear that cause its the opposite reason of the existence.

Don't take superstitions too seriously maybe some are true I can't say its superstitions. But based on what I saw, don't be affraid. Have fun!!!!

Jeff l. Spiegel

Hi!

I can remember that I had often such fears as a child. Sometimes I woke up late at night crying that I didn't want to die. At this time I had this imagination that my parents wanted to poison me. I heard too, that something like this is normal at that age. The older you get, the better you can imagine that this life will end some day or even want it to end.

Don't care about it...