Confused with this (sort of) mixed signals

CamaroJoe

This girl i've been talking to, I met her about 3 weeks ago (officially). Well, since then she got into a car accident and totalled her car. Well i'd give her rides to school whenever she needed them (if she was going to school on the same day and time as me). And I'd give her rides to work because she works in the same place and shift. It's a hospital so we don't really work together. She's on the 5th floor and i'm on the 1st.

But see, it seems she only calls me when she needs a ride or when she needs to use my computer because she doesn't have one. But then we were talking, i think yesterday, and I told her i needed to get my wisdom teeth pulled and she said she'd give me a ride (whenever she gets a car) because i'd probably be all drowsy and wouldn't be able to drive.

And when I go to her floor, i have to go to every floor every night to pick stuff up, she welcomes me with the biggest smile and is always talking to me sweet.

I've been to her dad's and mom's house, we did kinda cuddle for a little. And yesterday, we went to breakfast and she was telling me how adorable i look and how cute i was. And we were talking about something, i think like drinking or getting drunk, and she said something about her getting me drunk and taking advantage of me.

And I flirt back too, don't worry lol...but I just want to know if she's using me and is just being sweet because of that. Even though, before her accident, we flirted a little and talked and all that.

Anyone know anything about this sort of thing?