guys joke arould w/ girls feeling

I used to tease... it got me nowhere... now i'm just nice and crack one liners off every once in awhile... sure the jerks may get there faster but alot of girls are really starting to come around to me eventhough I don't deal w/ them directly... i'm just that "one guy" who says all the funny stuff.

making fun of people isn't all in good fun anymore because people are serious now days about taking action.

i told this group of guys to stop teasing me , they still do it , know they are teasing this kid which they are friends w/ anytime when i am near them . i dont even like this kid. this kid that they are doing this too , dont even tell them to stop. i think that this kid has a thing for me which his buds are trying to pressue him to talk to me and stuff.

I told this group thats teasing me to stop or iam gone to get phy. i dont want to use my karate skills on them. they did stop. know that hanging w/ a diff group of kids , ones that are on the basketball team at sccc. i know only three of the guys. but once in a while i do see the other group ( that did tease me) looking my way.