Wow where to start... I guess its kind of funny how im posting this now after its almost been a year since my ex and I broke up. It has been a ride that I dare not take back. Honestly in many ways the break up was the best thing that happened to me. I grew so much during the time of suffer and pain, but some how I can't seem to get past the feeling of emptiness. I can always temportiarly put it aside with partying and girls. but after wat is done is done. There is always something missing. I really don't know wat to do from here. I mean my time has really been occupied. I work out like a mad man every single day, along with school and work i dont really have much else. the lil time i have i usually spend it hanging with friends and partying. any advise would be helpful.

thx for reading, nan

I am from Mountain View, Ca. its near san jose. but i currently go to school at UC riverside. its in socal. thx for the advise. I dono it just seems like even if i have everything in order it dont really matter. I mean since the break up i'v gotten into college, lost close to 60 lbs, gaining alot of great friends, and just having a tone of fun in college. But some how, nothing really replaces the emptiness that she has left me. Its not even like i want to be with her again, cause i dont. its just that i so dearly miss the memories that we shared. and when ever i get close to a girl, i just can't seem to imagine myself with her. I guess im just really afraid of getting hurt again.