WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING FOR

Well all i just would like to know what you are all looking form beucause I've read alot of the post and most of the time it is bad things I just look to hear some good things

1. I'm looking for someone that is nice.

2. Looking form some that is cool to hang out with.

3. Some that dose not care about money.(not saying i dont have money).

4. Someone that like to have fun.

5. Someone that like XOXOXo and holding and running around in parks and thing like.

This like that

most people here are looking for their exs back.....

hmmm what do i want?.....i want to stay single for a while & continue to live it up. meeting awesome people along the way. then whatever happens, happens. i love being around guys who can make me laugh & who arent completely stubburn & thickheaded. UGH* thats the worst!

-DG724

ROTFL, DG724 - most are looking for their exes back... ;-) don't know if you meant that funny or not, but it hit me that way... I guess because that is what you see a lot of on here....

To answer the question... If I honestly knew what I was looking for, I probably would have found it.... I once made a huge list of what I 'wanted' in a mate... I showed it to some friends and they said I was either insane or living in a fantasy world... If I ever find, truly find, it, I'll let you know!

ROTFL, DG724 - most are looking for their exes back... ;-) don't know if you meant that funny or not, but it hit me that way... I guess because that is what you see a lot of on here....

To answer the question... If I honestly knew what I was looking for, I probably would have found it.... I once made a huge list of what I 'wanted' in a mate... I showed it to some friends and they said I was either insane or living in a fantasy world... If I ever find, truly find, it, I'll let you know!

lol i dunno. i kinda wrote it & chuckled afterwards. b/c it really is true.

-DG724

I think you will find that although a lot of people may infact want their exes back, that alot of us are completely happy in our lives and just like helping other people. I did start coming to enotalone because of my ex but not because i wanted him back. Lots of people here just need advice for everyday things.

When it comes to love what do i want?...Basically someone who will treat me well, someone who likes me as much as I like them, that is it really, im not fussy. I have that person in my life right now so I am as happy as can be.

The most active parts of the forum are the "Getting Back Together" and "Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships". That should tell you something about why most people are coming around.

This will definitely seem corny (it would have to me two years ago), but I feel that I have just about everything I need in my current relationship. Of course there are still the 'ups and downs', but for the most part, I am very satisfied exactly where I am (for the first time).

Are you asking us what we are looking to gain from enotalone.com? (I am just trying to understand exactly what you were questioning us.)

If so, for right now at the moment, these are a few things I am looking to gain from the enotalone.com form;

 I want to gain some information about how to read people better (for ex., possible explanations as to what a person's body language could mean, etc.,)

 I want to gain interaction skills in the area of friendship... (for ex., how to talk to your friends in a none sexual way…)

I think most of the time people are coming to certain forms for advice about how to correct or better themselves with their boyfriends or girlfriends.

• 1 month later...